48 years ago on this date of November 25 in the year 1966, the 11th episode of the new TV series, The Green Hornet, aired.
Posted this episode to mirror the airdate from 48 years ago. Bruce was 25 years old when this episode aired on Nov 25th of 1966. His birthday would be 2 days later on Nov 27th and he would turn 26. I wonder what was going through his mind? Did the cast and crew of the Green Hornet celebrate his birthday? Brandon was 21 months old at the time and Shannon wasn't born yet. Wonder what was going through his mind?
Green Hornet episode 11 - The Hunters and the Hunted (25 Nov 1966)
A number of top-level racketeers are murdered, each one with a different, unusual weapon. The Green Hornet is contacted about a known list of targets, but before any more information is divulged, his racketeering informant is also killed. The Green Hornet realizes that the key to this mystery is in that list. With his aid Kato, he sets out to discover where it originated and soon finds himself investigating the elite Explorers Club. It quickly becomes obvious that a group of criminals meeting there are the ones behind the murders; and furthermore, that they intend to ...
Other episodes of The Green Hornet posted:
- Green Hornet E1 The Silent Gun (09 Sep 1966)
- Green Hornet E2 Give 'em Enough Rope (16 Sep 1966)
- Green Hornet E3 Programmed for Death (23 Sep 1966)
- Green Hornet E4 Crime Wave (30 Sep 1966)
- Green Hornet E5 The Frog is a Deadly Weapon (07 Oct 1966)
- Green Hornet E6 Eat, Drink and be Dead (14 Oct 1966)
- Green Hornet episode 07 - Beautiful Dreamer (Part 1) (21 Oct 1966)
- Green Hornet episode 08 - Beautiful Dreamer (Part 2) (28 Oct 1966)
- Green Hornet episode 09 - The Ray Is For Killing (11 Nov 1966)
- Green Hornet episode 10 - The Preying Mantis (18 Nov 1966)
For more information, please check:
- IMDB - Green Hornet TV Series
- Wiki - Green Hornet TV Series
- IMDB - The Green Hornet episodes
- Wiki - The Green Hornet episodes
- Bruce Lee - Official Site
- IMDB - Bruce Lee
- Wiki - Bruce Lee