48 years ago on this date of Sep 16 in the year 1966, the second episode of the new TV series, The Green Hornet, aired. Posted this episode to mirror the airdate from 48 years ago.
Enjoy Bruce Lee in action!
Green Hornet E2 Give 'em Enough Rope (16 Sep 1966)
Publisher Britt Reid employs his alter ego The Green Hornet to bail him out when a overzealous reporter, exposing a fake injury insurance scam, leaves Reid's newspaper vulnerable to a libel suit. A masked man in a black costume swoops down on a rope, strangling the reporter's source, and the reporter alleges the Green Hornet's behind the racket. Reid sweet-talks a luscious libel attorney, while The Hornet and sidekick Kato pretend to horn in on the racket. Al Hirt's blaring jazz trumpet backs the action.
Other episodes of The Green Hornet posted:
- Green Hornet E1 The Silent Gun (09 Sep 1966)
- Green Hornet E3 Programmed for Death (23 Sep 1966)
- Green Hornet E4 Crime Wave (30 Sep 1966)
- Green Hornet E5 The Frog is a Deadly Weapon (07 Oct 1966)
- Green Hornet E6 Eat, Drink and be Dead (14 Oct 1966)
- Green Hornet episode 07 - Beautiful Dreamer (Part 1) (21 Oct 1966)
- Green Hornet episode 08 - Beautiful Dreamer (Part 2) (28 Oct 1966)
- Green Hornet episode 09 - The Ray Is For Killing (11 Nov 1966)
- Green Hornet episode 10 - The Preying Mantis (18 Nov 1966)
- Green Hornet episode 11 - The Hunters and the Hunted (25 Nov 1966)
For more information, please check:
- IMDB - Green Hornet TV Series
- Wiki - Green Hornet TV Series
- IMDB - The Green Hornet episodes
- Wiki - The Green Hornet episodes
- Bruce Lee - Official Site
- IMDB - Bruce Lee
- Wiki - Bruce Lee